OUR GREEN EFFORTS:
- Made from certified organically grown grapes. Grown without pesticides, herbicides or chemical fertilizers
- We use non-painted, screw-top capsules from recycled aluminum
- Our cartons are made from recycled cardboard and printed with wax-based inks that contain no toxic chemicals
- Bottles are made from recycled glass
- Better for our planet AND therefore, better for you, the wine drinker
Our proprietary ROSSO is a blend of several Italian grape varietals including Sangiovese and Montepulciano. It is Tuscan in style and a perfect pairing with any dishes classically accompanied by Chianti—or just go with a loaded pizza! As one of the best values made with organic grapes, TreeHugger Rosso can be your new every day, go-to Red. Like our TreeHugger Bianco, the grapes are selected and hand-picked at their optimum ripeness for creating an authentic Italian vino.
Our proprietary BIANCO is a blend of classic Italian grapes like Trebbiano and Gargenega, as well as some best kept secrets (ever heard of Bombino?). All of the vineyards are farmed organically and hand-harvested, picking the grapes when they are at their optimum. Crisp, clean and delightfully fresh, TreeHugger Bianco has a delicate, tropical bouquet. Flavors of crisp pear and citrus give way to a complex finish of pear and tangerine that changes to lime with a subtle minerality. Fantastic by itself, this Bianco is a wonderful match with sushi, light pastas, and inlet seafoods like shrimp, scallops, and pompano.
Our Spanish Red SANGRIA:
Real Wine, Real Fruit, All Natural!
- No artificial colors
- No artificial ingredients
- Organic sugar
- Organic citric acid
- Gluten Free
- 7% alc./vol.